Who we are
Our designs are simple and natural, with a focus on functionality and sustainability.
Our design process is driven and shaped by having the user in mind, as well as the environment in which the design must function.
The form and shape of the designs, and the materials used for them, are all determined by this approach.
We will be happy to hear any comments from you. Feel free to send us an email, call or visit the studio.
Asher Abergel B.des
Completed Industrial Design studies at the ‘Bezalel’ Academy of Art and Design in Jerusalem, Israel, where he focused on sustainable design. Now lives and create in Sydney. Asher exhibited at:
- 'DesignEx' 2014, Sydney
- 'The Edge' 2014, Sydney
- Kerrie Lowe Gallery 2013, Sydney
- Fringe Furniture 2013, Melbourne
- 'The Edge' 2012, Sydney
- 'Workshopped' 2012, Sydney
- 'Extreme Green' 2012, Sydney
Gal Ben Arav B.des
Completed Industrial Design studies in 'Bezalel' Academy of Art and Design in Jerusalem, Israel. Gal exhibited at:
- 'PromiseDesign' 2011 Milan- Paris- Brussels
- Rossana Orlandi Gallery Collection 2011, Milan
- Galila Hollander Barzilai Collection 2011, Brussels
- 'Isnpiration is' by Siam interiors 2011, Hertzlia Israel
- 'Time 02- Prevency' 2011, Jerusalem Israel.